“Square payment method and POS” is an official add-on that allows you to use Square platform as a new payment method to accept online payments with credit cards and process on venue payments through Square POS app on Salon Booking plugin.
At the moment Square is supported only on US and Canada, Australia and United Kingdom.
Installation and usage:
- Download the plugin
- Install it inside your WordPress website
- Go to “Plugins > Square payment method license and digit your license key
- Go to Salon Booking “Settings > Payments” and select “Square” option.
- Provide your Square account credentials.
- Click on “Update” button.
To use your Square Point of Sale Ios app to process Salon Booking payments on your shop please follow these instructions:
- Log-in into your Square account and go to “App” section – click on “Go to developers portal”
- Create a new app called “Salon Booking”
- Copy the app ID and paste it into “Salon Booking > Settings > Payments > Square POS payments”
- Enable your favorite payment methods “Cash”, “Other”, “Credit card”, “Card on file”
- Copy the URL you find inside the “Your Square App Callback” field
- Go back to your app page and click on “Point of Sale API” scroll down the page and paste the URL into the “Web Callback URLs” and “Save” your settings
Now you’ll be able to process “Pay later” bookings from Salon Booking using your Square Point of Sale Ios App.
Watch this video to see how it works.
Note. Square requires your website running on “https” protocol.
For detailed infos on Square platform you can go here: https://squareup.com/ca/pos/payments