This is an add-on of Salon Booking System PRO version. You need to have this edition of Salon Booking plugin installed in order to use the Multi-Shops add-on.
Purchasing one of our “Business plans” you can have full access to all our add-on for free.
Multi-Shops is the official add-on of Salon Booking System plugin and has been designed for those who need to manage multiple branches of their salon from the same website.
With Multi-Shops you can create as many shops as you want.
Every shop has its own settings and booking roles even if the front-end booking process is the same for every shop.
When a customer wants to make a reservation he can choose the desired salon local branch first and then he proceeds with the regular booking steps.
Salon Shop manager
With Multi-Shops there is a new user role called “Salon Shop manager”.
The administrator can assign every single shop to a different “Salon Shop manager”.
This special role can manage all the settings and the reservations of the shop that is been assigned to him.
The Salon Shop Manager have these capabilities:
– View, add and edit reservations of the shop assigned
– View and edit services of the shop assigned
– View and edit assistants of the shop assigned
– View and edit settings of the shop assigned
– View reports of the shop assigned
– View, add and edit discounts
- Salon Booking System Premium version ( since the 3.25 )
- Install and activate the Multi-Shops add-on
- Activate your license
- Once activated you’ll find a new menù item called “Shops”
From the “Shops” section you can create your salon local branches
For each shop you can setup:
- the “General” settings for each shop
- the “Booking rules” settings for the single shop but only if that shop timetable differs from your general “Booking rules”
- the “Payments” methods for the single shop
- Connect a specific Google Calendar account for each shop
- Use drag&drop to change the order of the shops displayed on front-end
- The Time-zone option just in those cases a specific shop is located in a different time zone from your general settings
NOTE: For all other options the system will rely on the settings made in the general section of the plugin.
Associate Services and Assistants to the shops
You can assign an Assistant or a Service to one or more Shops from the Assistant/Service options page.
Once assigned an Assistant or a Service to one or more Shops, for each shop you could add one or more booking rules in order to reflect the real working time of that Assistant or Service inside that specific shop.
If no specific rules are added then the system will consider the general settings rules.
You can use this shortcode:
to list out all your shops with their information and “BOOK NOW” that will bring the user straight to the booking form.
The short-code accepts some optional parameters like:
shop_id =”1″ (if you want to list only specific shops)
You can use the “shop_id” parameter inside the
A ) Front-end booking form short-code
Book now your live session call
B ) Front-end booking calendar short-code in order to display only the reservations of a specific shop