Salon Booking System mobile app
Salon Booking System is equipped with a mobile app that is synchronized with the plugin.
The mobile app is available for all the users of the Pro version of our plugin and is included into all our subscriptions plan.
The mobile app has been designed to offer the salon administrator and all the staff members an easy tool to control, manage and create reservations.
Here are the main screens of our mobile app:
Log-in & upcoming reservations
To log-into the mobile app the user need to enter the website domain name and the credentials of his WordPress website account.
Grant access to salon staff members
While the website administrator as access to the mobile app by default, if you want to grant access to your salon staff member too,
you need to create an account for each of them on WordPress and assign them a “Salon Staff” role.
This tab displays the upcoming reservations that have the following statuses:
- Pay later
- Pending payment
You can filter these reservations by time range and also by assistant, if you have the “Assistant selection” option enabled.
Here you have a calendar where you can check the reservations by date. We use a color system to easily understand when a date is past or unavailable, when is fully free or when is still free while having already some reservation.
- Past / Unavailable = grey
- Fully booked / = red
- Fully free = green
- Partially booked = orange
The hours slot
Once you select a date, scrolling down, you’ll see all the single time slots for that date and the reservations of the day. You have a quick overview of the still available slots and add a reservation on a free slot just clicking on the “Add” button for the desired hour slot.
Adding a new reservation
Once you selected the desired hour slot for a new reservation you can easily select the customer from your current ones or entering the details for a new customer.
When you add a service or assistant to a reservation, the system will inform you if you are selecting a not available service or assistant by coloring them in orange.
Booking details screen
clicking on an existing reservation you can easily have a look at the details and perform these tasks:
- Send an SMS to the customer
- Call the customer
- Edit the current reservation
Enable push notifications
The App is also equipped with a Push notification system that can be managed by the plug-in on your website inside the
Settings > General > Push notifications
Follow these suggestions if you have problems using the app.
- Your website needs to have a valid https certificate
- Make sure you are using your WordPress administrator or Salon staff user account credentials
- Make sure to type the credentials in a correct way
- do not put “http..” inside the “Website” field, just type in the domain name
- Make sure you are using Pretty Permalinks on your WordPress settings: https://www.dropbox.com/s/br2dq7ae8zj2v80/Screenshot%202019-07-23%2011.53.10.png?dl=0
- Make sure your WordPress API are working correctly check the: http://yoursite.com/wp-json/ url (https://developer.wordpress.org/rest-api/)
If you are experiencing other issues we suggest you to follow this guide: https://salonbookingsystem.helpscoutdocs.com/article/94-how-to-debug-issues