Salon Booking System mobile app
Salon Booking System mobile app is the official app of Salon Booking System plugin ( only for PRO users ) for Android and iOS to manage on-line reservations.
Salon Booking System mobile app is for salon administrator and the staff members only. With Salon Booking System mobile app the salon administrator and salon staff members can perform the following tasks:
– Control the reservations of the salon
– Add new reservations
– Edit existing reservations
– Receive push notifications on incoming new reservations
Salon Booking System mobile app consists of six tabs:
1 – Log-in tab
Here the administrator or the staff member need to enter the name of the website ( ex. salonbookingplugin.it ).
Then the username and passwords of their account on that website.
2 – Upcoming reservations
This tab displays the upcoming “Confirmed”, “Paid” or “Pay later” reservations.
You can filter these upcoming reservations by time range.
3 – Reservation calendar
Here you have a calendar where you can check the reservations by date.
4- Booking details
From this screen you can see all the details of a reservation and you can also perform these tasks:
- Send an SMS to the customer
- Call the customer
- Edit the current reservation
4 – Add new reservation
In this tab you can add a new reservation for existing users or brand new customers.
As the App is used by salon administrators and staff members new reservations can be created overriding the existing booking rules and the current availabilities. When user choose a not available date or time the App will inform the user with a message.
At the same way when the user select a not available Assistant or Service these ones will be displayed in orange.
5 – Log-out
From this screen you can log-out from the app.
The App is also equipped with a Push notification system that can be managed by the plug-in on your website inside the
“Settings > General > Push notifications”.
- I’m not able to log-in into the app
- Make sure you are using your wordpress administrator or Salon staff user credentials
- Make sure to type the credentials in a correct way
- do not put “http..” inside the “Website” field, just type in the domain name
- Make sure you are using Pretty Permalinks on your WordPress Website: https://www.dropbox.com/s/br2dq7ae8zj2v80/Screenshot%202019-07-23%2011.53.10.png?dl=0
- Make sure your WordPress API are working correctly check the: http://yoursite.com/wp-json/ url (https://developer.wordpress.org/rest-api/)
- I’m able to log-in but I can’t make the app working properly
- Disable all the active plugins except Salon Booking on your website and try again