Salon Booking System 3.29 is out now
Let’s see what’s new in this new version of Salon Booking System plugin.
Add reservation to customer calendars
We’ve added three links inside the booking confirmation email sent to the salon customers to add the appointment inside their Google Calendar, Ical calendar or Outlook calendar.
Now your customers will never forget about the appointment with you.
Hide service on front-end
This is a new option added inside the services settings page that allows you to hide specific services on front-end booking form. This feature is very useful if you want to create services that can be booked only by the salon administrator for specific customers. Or another interesting use is when you need to charge the customer for an extra-time required for a service then you can add this “extra-time” service to the existing reservation in order to update the final amount.
Booking amount field editable
Now this field can be manually edited in case you need to change the automatic sum calculated by the system and have more flexibility on the final sum to be charged.
Salon Booking now supports RTL languages.
- Fixed bug on services order when added to booking from back-end
- Fixed bug with Eesti language
- Fixed bug with custom colours
- Fixed all Php warnings and notices
- Fixed issue with Google Calendar authentication
- Fixed Email Reminder custom text
- Fixed issue with blocking hours on back-end calendar
- Fixed overlapping services inside the assistant skills field
- Fixed issue with reservation with Free amount and Confirmed status
- Added RTL compatibility
- Added Hide on front-end option inside services settings page
- Booking Amount field now is editable
- Added links to add reservation to Google Calendar, MS Outlook and ICal inside notification email