A new version of Salon Booking System plugin is ready.
Let’s see what’s new in the 3.27.1 version:
– Custom fields for customers profile
We’ve added a new parameter:
“customer_profile” => true
custom_field_b'=> array( "label" => 'Custom field B', "type" => 'textarea', "width" => 'half', "default" => 'Your default value', "customer_profile" => true
This parameter specifies that the custom field belongs to the customer profile. So it will be saved inside the customer profile section on back-end, and on customer profile data tab on front-end inside the “Booking my account” page.
– Custom SMS notification option
Now you can set-up your favourite SMS message sent to the customers on new reservation and you can also use some tags like:
[NAME], [SALON NAME], [DATE], [TIME], [PRICE], [BOOKING ID]
– Back-end calendar assistant view improvement
Now when you switch to “Assistant view” this option will be saved and kept for the next sessions.
This is the detailed change-log:
– Improved back-end assistant/service selection UI
– Back-end calendar “Assistant view” option now is saving the setting
– Fixed missing text-domain text strings
– Updated .pot file with missing text strings
– Fixed bug with Bulgarian language
– Added option to customize SMS notification
– Google Calendar authentication issue fixed
– SMS to multiple assistants fixed
– Added parameter for customers profile custom fields