Salon Booking 3.16 is ready to make you happy again
we are back with a new release that will make Salon Booking better and better.
Let’s see what’s new on this 3.16 version.
1 – No more double bookings
We’ve improved the booking process adding a second realtime control during at the end of the booking process to avoid double bookings from users that are making reservation in the same instant for the same time/date
2 – Feedback submission email
We’ve added a new option inside “Settings > General > Automatic feedback submission request”. If enabled an email will be sent automatically to the customer one day after the last visit at your shop asking for a review submission.
3 -DELETE button on back-end booking editing modal window
We’ve added a “DELETE” button inside the “new booking” form from back-end calendar.
4 -Polylang support
We made some fixes in order to support Polylang plugin.
For more details this is our last changelog:
* Added a second availabilty control at the end of booking process to avoid double bookings
* Fixed missing alert on Assistant unavailability when adding reservations from back-end
* Added “DELETE” button on “New reservations from back-end calendar”
* Fixed bug with Swedish language
* Fixed “Invalid license” issue
* Added a new option to send out an email to the client after one day from the last appointment asking for a review submission
* Fixed bug with php 5.3 version
* Added Polylang support
* Removed “Always” option from the “Booking time range”
If you’ll experience any unexpected issue please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to help Salon Booking improving please submit your personal review on Capterra.com