finally we have been able to release our 2.0 version that marks an important step forward over our continuos development process.
Salon Booking plugin 2.0 version has been equipped with a lot new features that we hope you’ll appreciate soon.
Let’s go in depth:
– User booking cancelation from front-end
Your customers now can cancel a booking from a login protected page on the front-end called “My Bookings account”.
The administrator can decide if to enable or not this feature from the back-end.
– Custom services and category order
Now you can set your favourite order for your services and the service’s category using a simple drag&drop from back-end.
– Stripe as new payment gateway
We have added Stripe as a second payment method alternative to PayPal. You can choose from back-end settings which one to use.
– Custom payment methods development guidelines
We provide some guidelines for developers that intend to implement custom payment gateways.
– New booking status called “Payment pending” to be used when a new reservation is made from the back-end that require the customer to pay online in order to confirm the reservation.
Furthermore we’ve made many UI improvements such as:
– Full redesign of back-end settings tabs
Much more clear and intuitive UI elements and layout grid in order to simplify the management of plugin settings
– Date and time picker improvements on mobile and tablet
For a better user experience on mobile devices, the date and time picker is now more easy to use.
– Services, Bookings, Assistant back-end archives columns informations improved
Now you’ll have all the most important informations just from the back-end archives pages in order to have everything important under control at first sight.
We’ve even solved a bunch of bugs on every front thanks to our users feedback.
What’s next? Well, a lot of things.
For the next release we are working at “Users Review system” to give your customers the opportunity to send you a feedback about your services. This way you can increase your relationship with your customers and benefit from their comments and suggestions to improve your offer.
Soon we’ll start working over a major improvements that should make our plugin ready for “Multi Shops” management. We hope to complete this feature by the end of January.