Mobile app for Android and iOS to manage online reservations
Salon Booking System plug-in is equipped with a mobile App for Android and iOS to manage online reservations even if the app is only for administrator and the staff members. With this app the salon administrator and salon staff members can do the following things:
– control the reservations of the salon
– add new reservations
– edit existing reservations
– receive push notifications when new reservations arrive
The app consists of five tabs:
1 – Log-in tab
Here the administrator or the staff member need to enter the name of the website ( ex. salonbookingplugin.it ).
Then the username and passwords of the account on that website.
2 – Upcoming reservations in the next eight hours
This tab displays the upcoming “confirmed”, “Paid” or 2Pay later” reservations in the next eight hours.
3 – Reservation calendar
Here you have a calendar where you can check the reservations by date.
4 – Add new reservation
In this tab you can add a new reservation for existing users or brand new customers.
As the App is used by salon administrators and staff members new reservations can be created overriding the existing booking rules and the current availabilities. When user choose a not available date or time the App will inform the user with a message.
At the same way when the user select a not available Assistant or Service these ones will be displayed in orange.
5 – Log-out
Here you can log-out from the App.
The App is also equipped with a Push notification system that can be managed by the plug-in on your website inside the “Settings > General > Push notifications”.
The mobile App will be temporary available both for the Free and PRO edition of Salon Booking, from September it will be available only for PRO users.
DONATE TO IMPROVE OUR MOBILE APP
We do know that this is a very basic version of the mobile app and we do really want to improve it in order to offer you a more intuitive and complete experience over your reservations management tasks but as you know the app development is very expensive so we need your support in order to collect as much funds as we can in order to reinvest this money on the app development.
You can make the difference now giving a little donation in order to allow us to complete the following tasks:
- Blocking times
- Better representation of the current reservations
- Manage customers registry
- Filter reservations by Status and by Assistant
- Multi-shops compatibility
- Off-line consultation
- and much more..
Mobile App developmentHelp us to make a better mobile App.€10 donated of €5.000 goal
- I’m not able to log-in into the app
- Make sure your website uses the https protocol
- Make sure you are using your wordpress administrator user credentials
- Make sure to type the credentials in a correct way
- do not put “http..” inside the “Website” field, just type in the domain name
- Make sure you are using Pretty Permalinks on your WordPress Website: https://www.dropbox.com/s/br2dq7ae8zj2v80/Screenshot%202019-07-23%2011.53.10.png?dl=0
- Make sure your WordPress API are working correctly check the: http://yoursite.com/wp-json/ url (https://developer.wordpress.org/rest-api/)
- I’m able to log-in but I can’t make the app working properly
- Disable all the active plugins except Salon Booking on your website and try again