Add new reservations from Google Calendar even for brand new salon customers
before the summer break we want to inform you about the last minor version just released the 3.14.3 of Salon Booking plugin.
In this minor version we have mainly fixed some bugs:
– Fixed bug on booking system
– Added URL of reservation inside Google Calendar event description
– Fixed bug on adding new customer with an existing email address
– Fixed date format consistent into GC event
– Removed auto-login URL expiration
– Improved booking rule “Always valid” option logic
There is one important improvement to be considered.
Now the salon administrator can add reservations from his Google Calendar account even for brand new customers.
How to do that?
When you create a new event on Google Calendar the title can be written following this structure:
TIME, CUSTOMER FIRST_NAME CUSTOMER LAST_NAME, SERVICE, CUSTOMER EMAIL, CUSTOMER MOBILE PHONE, RESERVATION NOTE
The minimum event details must be:
TIME, CUSTOMER FIRST_NAME CUSTOMER LAST_NAME, SERVICE, CUSTOMER EMAIL
If you provide these details in a correct way the new customer will be automatically added inside your wordpress users as “Salon Customer”.
For more details on how to add reservations from Google Calendar we highly recommend to have a look at this post:
In case of issues please contact us at email@example.com
Have a nice summer!!
Salon Booking staff